Tips & Info
- Ensure accuracy – use a tape measure and graph paper
- Measure clockwise – note the length of each back wall, working from your right around the room. It helps to label walls, windows and doors.
- Width and Height – take horizontal measurements of walls. Record vertical measurements countertop to upper cabinets, countertop to windowsill, include bump up behind stove and sink were necessary. For other wall or floor tile, record from floor to ceiling and entire floor surface.
How to calculate tile backsplash square footage
How to care for your new countertop
- GX Care Book
- Stone Cleaning Tips by Location – Care Sheet
- Granite Care and Maintenance
- Countertop Sanitation
- Granite Countertops Leaching Green Stains
How to register your engineered quartz
Make your granite stain-proof with a 15 Year warranty
Countertop profile options
Choosing a pattern for wall or floor tile
- Leathered or GX Polished Waiver
- Selections Waiver
- Black Quartz Waiver
- Damage Waiver – Customer Supplied Product
When you dream of a new, refreshed space, Graniteworx should be your first stop. With the complete solution that will help make your kitchen or bathroom a dream space within your home, you don’t need a full renovation to bring new life to your home!